Thursday, January 19, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
There has been a tremendous push for home-based supports and services for the elderly, including allocating state and federal funds to allow more elderly to remain in their homes rather than moving to a more institutional setting. In addition, with surgical advances, orthopedic patients are increasingly going straight from the hospital to home, bypassing the traditional skilled nursing stay for rehab therapy and receiving the needed care at home. As this becomes more common, how will it impact the value and demand for seniors housing and care settings? Will assisted living at home take away from the growing inventory of assisted living communities? Or will it mostly impact lower income seniors who can’t afford the higher-end assisted living communities that are mostly being built today?
In this session you will learn:
- Whether care at home is really a threat to the growing assisted living sector.
- If assisted living providers are pursuing the home health business to complement their existing care services.
- What the true cost of home health care is relative to the all-in cost of an assisted living community.
- What the risks of home health care are relative to a fully staffed assisted living building.
- Whether it will serve a more modest income cohort.
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about Home Health vs. Seniors Housing.
COST: Buy now for $297 per dial-in connection.
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about Home Health vs. Seniors Housing from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.
This educational offering is pending approval for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.