Thursday, February 9, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Hospitals and healthcare systems are stuck between a rock and a hard place in 2017, as the healthcare industry waits for the promised “repeal and replace” legislative actions on the Affordable Care Act. In the meantime, these providers are looking for clarity around value-based reimbursements, the future of Medicaid and many other issues.
Join our panel of hospital-industry experts as we discuss what’s ahead for hospital mergers and acquisitions, valuations, financing and more, in 2017 and beyond.
In this session you will:
- Learn about who’s buying and who’s selling in this market.
- Find out how the typical deal structure is changing in this uncertain climate.
- Hear about the challenges acquirers face, and what you should be looking for.
- Discuss historic acquisition pricing metrics, the outlook for 2017, and beyond.
- Explore the various deal structures that have risen in recent years, their advantages and disadvantages.
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about hospitals.
COST: Buy now for $297 per dial-in connection.
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about hospitals from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.
This educational offering is pending approval for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.