Thursday, February 23, 2017; 1:00 pm (Eastern)
COST: Buy now for $297 per dial-in connection.
If you want to find out what really happened in the seniors housing and care merger and acquisition market in 2016, and the prospects for this year, this is the webinar for you. Every year, we release the initial statistics for skilled nursing, assisted living and independent living in this webinar based on our proprietary database of transactions. The panelists will provide their take on what happened in the market and what can be expected in 2017.
- Why the average price per bed for SNF’s continues to rise.
- The prospects for SNF cap rates for 2017 and beyond.
- Why the average price per unit for both assisted and independent living communities remained near record levels, and what we can expect in the future.
- How the AL and IL cap rates have changed and why.
- Who was buying and who was selling, and why.
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about 2016 Seniors Housing & Care M&A Results.
This educational offering is pending approval for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.