Thursday, March 9, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
After the Great Recession, the development of new memory care communities took off as investors and operators were looking for the most underserved, need-based senior living market to expand in. Projections for the increase in people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia were astoundingly high. Customers favored the specialized care. But after years of new building, is it better to buy existing properties that have succeeded, buy existing properties that need to be turned around, or continue to build new MC communities?
In this session you will learn:
- What the costs are for building vs. buying in today’s market.
- Whether lenders are getting concerned about over-building.
- If the overbuilding really is just in certain market pockets.
- What has happened to memory care cap rates.
- Whether memory care units in assisted living, IL or CCRCs are stiff competition for stand-alone memory care.
- Who is buying, selling and building memory care properties.
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about Buying or Building Memory Care.
COST: Buy now for $297 per dial-in connection.
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about Buying or Building Memory Care from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.
This educational offering is pending approval for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.