Thursday, June 8, 2017; 1:00 pm (Eastern)
COST: $297 per dial-in connection
Skilled nursing operators and investors live and die by the changes in Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement. Over the years, the only common thread has been that the payers have wanted to pay less. And while Medicare represents a small percentage of patient days, it has an outsized impact on profitability for most providers. While many providers have been boosting their Medicare census, the Medicare lengths of stay have been declining and the payment rates have been getting squeezed, especially with Medicare Advantage plans. Is there an end in sight to this financial pressure? And if not, why do average skilled nursing facility values continue to rise with strong buyer demand?
- What the changes to Medicare reimbursement really have been, and what their long-term impact will be.
- Whether there will be another shoe to drop on the Medicare front.
- How the growth in Medicaid managed care plans will start impacting SNF Medicaid reimbursement.
- What providers and buyers should assume for their private pay census in future years.
- How buyers view the ability to forecast their Medicare census and rates, and what this does to acquisition pricing.
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about Skilled Nursing Facilities Reimbursement.
This educational offering is pending approval for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.