Thursday, June 22, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Urgent care centers are now part of the American landscape, from cities to suburbs and rural communities. Hospitals, physician groups, private equity firms and entrepreneurs are buying and building regional networks all across the country. Growth in this sector is expected to stay strong as consumers look for lower-cost healthcare alternatives. Join our expert panel as we discuss what the M&A landscape looks like in 2017, what headwinds this industry faces, and the tailwinds that will drive future M&A.
In this session you will:
- Learn what other factors need to be considered, besides location, location, location.
- Find out who’s buying, who’s selling, and why.
- Find out what is affecting current valuations.
- Discuss emerging trends and new players entering the market.
- Hear our expert panelists’ views on the headwinds and tailwinds at play in this market.
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about Urgent Care M&A.
COST: Buy now for $247 (a $50 savings until June 8) per dial-in connection.
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about Urgent Care M&A from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.
This educational offering is pending approval for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.