Thursday, July 13, 2017; 1:00 pm (Eastern)
COST: $297 per dial-in connection
Everyone knows that the demand for seniors housing and care will do nothing but increase for the next 30 years. Whether home health care, or care in skilled nursing or assisted living, the demand for qualified staffing will start escalating sharply. Lack of proper staffing sometimes results in a building losing its license, and then most of its value. Technology may help somewhat in the future, but not in the next five to 10 years when the pressure will really start to increase. For providers, their long-term survival will depend on whether they can attract, and keep, the right staff.
- What successful operators have done to retain the staff they need.
- How to keep new developments from poaching your staff.
- What you will have to do as the minimum wage approaches $15 per hour.
- Whether temporary staffing, the scourge of the 1990s, will be back, and what that means.
- The impact of rising wages on value.
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about The Coming Labor Market Disaster For Senior Living.
This educational offering is pending approval for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.