Thursday, August 17, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
The post-acute healthcare services market is flourishing, but very fragmented. Some publicly traded companies are buying up inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs), while private equity firms are building physical therapy platforms in major metropolitan areas. Find out what’s going on in this under-the-radar market.
In this session you will:
- Learn which segments are hot, and which not.
- Find out who’s buying, who’s selling, and why.
- Find out what is affecting current valuations.
- Discuss reimbursement trends and growth opportunities.
- Hear our expert panelists’ views on the headwinds and tailwinds at play in this market.
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy.
COST: Buy now for $297 per dial-in connection.
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.
This educational offering is pending approval for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.