Thursday, September 14, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Owners and investors in seniors housing and care have many options with regard to financing their properties, including the various debt markets or the REIT market. In the REIT market, the most common structure has been the sale/leaseback, where the seller enters into a long-term lease with the REIT with rent that increases annually. While this has some financial risk associated with rising rents, the excess profits go to the operator/seller. In a RIDEA structure, the seller simply enters into a management agreement with the REIT, collects the management fee with most of the profits going to the REIT.
In this session you will learn:
- Which structure makes the most sense for you and why.
- Whether there is any pricing difference between a sale/leaseback and RIDEA structure.
- Why there have been so few RIDEA transactions for skilled nursing facilities.
- Why a REIT might prefer one structure over the other.
- What type of provider a REIT is looking for in these long-term transactions.
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about REIT Financing: RIDEA or Sale/Leaseback.
COST: Buy now for $297 per dial-in connection.
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about REIT Financing: RIDEA or Sale/Leaseback from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.
This educational offering is pending approval for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.