Thursday, October 12, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
The range in values of skilled nursing facilities for sale has never been as wide as it is today. There are newly built transitional care facilities that only treat short-term stay patients, and there are the 40-year old SNFs that look their age. Prices can go from $20,000 per bed to $150,000 per bed, and sometimes higher. Will the new subacute or transitional care facility with a SNF license become the solution to the problem of rising costs, and keep on rising in value? Or will it suffer from competition and reimbursement pressure, not to mention shorter and shorter average lengths of stay as patients bypass a SNF stay and return directly home for physical therapy and home care?
In this session you will learn:
- Who is buying SNFs and why.
- Why sellers are selling when prices are still rising.
- How a buyer values a SNF that is losing money, and why.
- Whether SNFs will win the battle against LTACs and IRFs for the post-acute patient.
- How some SNF operators make money on long-term custodial care patients.
- Whether we may have hit a peak in SNF pricing.
- How much lower SNF cap rates can go.
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about Skilled Nursing Facilities.
COST: Buy now for $247 (a $50 savings until October 2nd) per dial-in connection.
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about Skilled Nursing Facilities from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.
This educational offering is pending approval for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.