Thursday, November 9, 2017; 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
COST: $297 per dial-in connection
Assisted living communities have been popular with lenders, developers, investors and other buyers. Prices were driven up in the years after the Great Recession, and have remained high despite the ongoing pressure from new development. Sales of some of the newly built communities have helped propel the average price per unit to record levels in the past few years. There may be some cracks in the market as rent growth may not keep up with rising costs, mostly labor, as more states legislate increases in the minimum wage far beyond the federal level. And new developments are poaching competitors’ staff, causing some disruption in local markets.
In this session you will learn:
- Whether assisted living cap rates have bottomed out.
- Who is selling assisted living communities and why.
- What will happen to values if interest rates increase.
- What adding memory care to a community does to value.
- Whether it is cheaper to build or buy in today’s market.
- How long it actually takes to sell your assisted living community.
- Which buyers are paying the highest prices.
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about Assisted Living.
This educational offering is pending approval for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.