Thursday, January 18, 2018; 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
COST: $297 per dial-in connection
Throughout of 2016 and 2017, there were concerns among some market participants that the seniors housing development market had heated up too much, with lenders beginning to pull back. Despite this, development pipelines continued to grow, and new entrants were still enticed by the demographic trends. Will the seniors housing market need more lenders and capital to deal with the aging boomers, or not?
In this session you will learn:
- Who is doing construction financing and for which property types
- Whether new sources of debt capital are emerging
- What the pricing trends are for construction financing
- Who is providing takeout financing and at what terms
- Whether construction is really slowing down
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about Seniors Housing.
Interested in sponsoring a webinar?
Reach over 130 industry professionals per webinar in our Interactive Webinar Series. Brand Recognition on Multiple Promotions | Live Conference Recognition | Digital Advertisements
Click or call (203) 846-6800
This webinar is ON DEMAND; if you are unable to attend the live webinar a recording of the webinar will be placed in your membership site.