Thursday, February 15, 2018; 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
COST: $297 per dial-in connection
This webinar is ON DEMAND; if you are unable to attend the live webinar a recording of the webinar will be placed in your membership site.
This has been the longest bull market in seniors housing and care M&A ever, but will it last? We have now had three straight years of record or near-record pricing in the seniors housing market, with skilled nursing probably dipping from its recent record highs. Dollar volume in 2017 will exceed the previous year, but deal volume has slipped. What does this all mean for 2018 and beyond?
Steve Monroe, Editor, The SeniorCare Investor (Moderator)
Torey Riso, CEO, Blueprint Healthcare Real Estate Advisors
Scott Kremeier, SVP, Houlihan Lokey
Tony Crooks, Director, AEW Capital Management
In this session you will learn:
- What happened to the average price per unit for assisted and independent living
- Whether skilled nursing prices finally came down from record highs
- If assisted living cap rates increased with Fed rate increases
- Whether skilled nursing cap rates continued their downward move
- Who is buying and selling, and why
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions!
Interested in sponsoring a webinar?
Reach over 130 industry professionals per webinar in our Interactive Webinar Series.
Brand Recognition on Multiple Promotions | Live Conference Recognition | Digital Advertisements
Click or call (203) 846-6800