Thursday, March 8, 2018; 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
COST: $297 per dial-in connection
Remaining independent has become increasingly challenging for physician practices, outpatient and urgent care clinics, to name a few. Ever-growing regulations and decreasing reimbursements are adding to the strain. Private equity firms have been active in the healthcare services market for several years now, but not all small firms are willing or ready to sell to a PE firm. Join us as our panel discusses the opportunities and challenges these buyers offer, and what your business may be worth.
In this session you will learn:
- What private equity firms are looking for in a services business
- Why sellers often misjudge their business’ real worth
- What to expect before you sell, and what you may find after
- And your questions are welcome!
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions!
- Lisa Phillips, Editor, HealthCareMandA.com (Moderator)
- Les Levinson, Head of Healthcare, Robinson + Cole
- Burk Lindsey, Managing Director, Raymond James
- Jay Shiland, Partner, MTS Health Investors
Interested in sponsoring a webinar?
Reach over 130 industry professionals per webinar in our Interactive Webinar Series.
Brand Recognition on Multiple Promotions | Live Conference Recognition | Digital Advertisements
Click or call (203) 846-6800
This webinar is ON DEMAND; if you are unable to attend the live webinar a recording of the webinar will be placed in your membership site.