Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 1:00pm EST
COST: $297 per dial-in connection
Declining occupancy has been the most significant headline news impacting seniors housing for the past two years, and census problems will certainly continue through 2019. But, there are communities that stay at 100% occupancy with a waiting list, something most providers, and investors, only dream about. As we kick off a new year, with occupancy at or near historic lows, it is time to take a hard look at how providers can turn the census problem around. And it is not just about more amenities and home-like aesthetics.
In this session you will find out:
- Why your leads are not turning into move-ins, and what you can do about it
- Which are the best marketing tools in today’s Internet-dominated world
- What the relationship is between the quality of your staff and your occupancy
- Why some communities stay at 100% occupancy month after month
- What the relationship is between rental rates and census, and whether discounting really puts heads in the beds
If you are worried about your census, especially as the flu hits yet again, and need to put in a strong financial performance in 2019, you will not want to miss this webinar. Hard questions will be asked, and you will get the answers from the experts during the live Q&A.
Steve Monroe, Editor, The SeniorCare Investor
Traci Bild, President and CEO, Bild & Company
Glenn Lombardi, Founder & CEO, Goldn
All of our webinars are recorded, allowing you to watch at a later date even if you are unable to attend the event live.
Interested in sponsoring a webinar?
Reach over 100 industry professionals per webinar in our Interactive Webinar Series.
Brand Recognition on Multiple Promotions | Live Conference Recognition | Digital Advertisements
Click or call (203) 846-6800
This webinar is ON DEMAND; if you are unable to attend the live webinar a recording of the webinar will be placed in your membership site.