May 2019 (Date TBD) | Thursday at 1:00pm EST
$297 $247 per dial-in connection ($50 Off Until May 7th)
As the age of entry into traditional seniors housing, such as CCRCs and independent living and assisted living communities, continues to rise, there has developed a gap between what is available for retired people and what those aged 60 to 80 may want. Part of the reason is cost, as most new seniors housing developments are somewhat luxurious, and expensive, and part of it is not wanting to pay for service they may not need or want until much later in their lives. Although “active adult” communities have been around for quite a while, there is renewed interest in these limited service communities, and seniors housing developers, among others, are now building them.
In this webinar, you will find out:
- Who is buying and building active adult communities and where
- What the average monthly costs are and how that compares with full-service independent living communities
- How quickly they fill up and why
- What the cap rates are for active adult communities, and why they might go lower
- Whether active adult is a stepping stone to traditional seniors housing and if it can be used as a feeder
- If active adult communities are the best choice now since they don’t have to worry about any labor issues
This is probably the one area of seniors housing where there is not an oversupply of units and where staffing shortages are not an issue. Plus, as construction costs are rising, active adult communities have a much lower cost to build. Since the vast middle market for seniors is currently underserved, this could be the next “big thing” for seniors housing. Join us to see why. Plus, toy will have an opportunity to ask the experts your questions during the live Q&A.
Steve Monroe, Editor, The SeniorCare Investor (moderator)
More panelists to be announced soon!
All of our webinars are recorded, allowing you to watch at a later date even if you are unable to attend the event live.
Interested in sponsoring a webinar?
Reach over 100 industry professionals per webinar in our Interactive Webinar Series.
Brand Recognition on Multiple Promotions | Live Conference Recognition | Digital Advertisements
Click or call (203) 846-6800
This webinar is ON DEMAND; if you are unable to attend the live webinar a recording of the webinar will be placed in your membership site.