Thursday, October 27, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
There is more cheap capital available to seniors housing and care owners and developers than at any time before, even before the Great Recession. But because there are so many types of loans and other financing vehicles available, it is sometimes difficult to discern which option is the best for each owner, buyer or developer. Compounding the problem is the uncertainty of the direction of interest rates, with most people assuming an imminent increase or two. But how does this impact the decision-making process? Should you go fixed or floating rate? What about REIT financing to maximize your proceeds?
In this session you will learn:
- Which financing vehicle is best for you and why.
- When does HUD work and when is it not appropriate.
- The ins and outs of bridge financing and who does it.
- The best way to finance an acquisition or a development.
- What lenders like to see in a seniors housing borrower.
- The benefits of sale/leaseback financing and who is best suited for it.
- And much more!
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about financing seniors housing and care.
COST: Buy now for $297 per dial-in connection.
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about financing seniors housing and care from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.
This educational offering is pending approval for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.