Thursday, September 22, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Long-term acute care hospitals (LTACs) and inpatient rehab hospitals (IRFs) have pretty much had a monopoly on the highest acuity post-acute patients, especially those requiring ventilator care. But as skilled nursing facilities continued to see their private pay census decline, combined with a stingy Medicaid reimbursement system, they began to seek out higher and higher acuity patients, sometimes competing with LTACs and IRFs. Site neutrality for patient care and reimbursement became a big topic. This, in part, has been pushing the values of some SNFs into never-seen-before territory. But SNFs have to be able to deliver on quality, and some have, while others have not.
In this session you will:
- Find out whether the evolution of SNFs into higher acuity care will decrease the values of LTACs and IRFs.
- Discover how far SNFs can push into the high-acuity business and the extent to which LTAC and IRF owners and operators will be able to fight back.
- Learn about the influence that managed care companies will have on site neutrality.
- Find out whether the physician and the patient will have any say in the site of care.
- Learn what this will mean for the SNF operators that don’t get into the high-acuity business.
- And much more!
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about LTACS vs. SNFs vs. IRFs.
COST: Buy now for $297 per dial-in connection.
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about LTACS vs. SNFs vs. IRFs from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.
This educational offering is pending approval for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.